Healthcare providers have difficult jobs. They must care for the sick by diagnosing problems and administering medication and care. They have a physically demanding job, especially if you work in an elderly care facility. And healthcare providers are taxed mentally in providing care as well as emotionally when dealing with death and the dying. People with big hearts go into the medical field. Revivify Revenue Cycle Consulting (RRCC) offers up reasons why you should consider a revenue cycle consulting company.
WHY YOU NEED A REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT COMPANY TODAY
- Saves you time. Doctors are busy people who couldn’t possibly do what they do everyday without a strong team of professionals. From the office managers to the nurses and the billing departments, all work together to deliver the best customer care for their patients. Outsourcing your medical billing can be one of the best things you do for your medical practice since time is involved in dealing with insurance companies and having your already busy staff take precious time away from client care to process insurance claims.
- Saves you money. When you allow medical billing specialists to process your claims, submit claims, and deal with denied claims, you save money in overhead costs from training your staff in the constant updates to insurance laws and coding as well as maximize your collections that professional revenue cycle management companies can do. With state-of-the-art technology and a staff trained in medical billing and coding and who processes claims all day long, the errors are minimized and the denials drop dramatically.
- Process claims faster. When your office gets busy, the last thing to get done is medical claims. With a professional medical billing company, claims are processed within 24 hours of receiving them and some claims can be automated. This increases your cash flow as you get paid quicker.
- Minimize errors. Medical billing software specifically looks for input errors and will stop a submittal if something is detected amiss. This means fewer denials and fewer delays.
- Data. Another benefit technology brings is data. When you utilize a revenue cycle management consulting company, you’ll learn valuable information about your medical practice that can only help improve it. You’ll see which insurance carriers pay faster, which patient services are most likely to be challenged, and whether or not your office is collecting self-pay and copays at the time of service — all valuable information to put to use in the daily management of your medical practice.
Revivify Revenue Cycle Consulting (RRCC) is passionate about helping medical professionals succeed. With today’s constantly-changing needs in healthcare, navigating medical billing can be challenging. RRCC offers free consultations for revenue cycle management. We are honest and transparent with no hidden fees. Our mission is to help your medical practice run seamlessly and, although we love talking to our clients, we understand how valuable your time is. In the revenue cycle management business, our goal is to eliminate problems for you so you spend less time on the phone and more time where you’re needed most — performing ultrasounds, diagnosing whooping cough, or just performing routine check-ups on patients you only see once a year. RRCC is here for you. Contact us today for your free consultation!
The Essence of Partnership
Every good partnership begins with a conversation. Revivify Revenue Cycle Consulting (RRCC) provides free phone consultations so you can explore all we have to offer without feeling tied down. In addition to sharing our vision with you, we want to learn how you run your business. Knowing your unique vision allows us to optimize your medical billing, freeing you up to focus on your patients instead of getting lost in the weeds.
We’re Here for You
At the end of the day, we want to make it easier for you to care for patients. As a team, we have more than 50 years of experience with the United States’ healthcare billing system, so we know how to avoid pitfalls, dead ends, and non-compliance issues. There’s no need for your team to navigate the complex billing waters when we’ve been sailing them for years, bringing world-class ethics and values to the table.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
A good relationship is foundational to any successful partnership. Even though RRCC offers a wide array of powerful tools and services, they’re based on good relationships, and it’s important to us that you feel understood, confident, and ready to go. Schedule your free consultation to learn how we can take your services to the next level.